The Chamber of Commerce Building was one of the first skyscrapers to be built in Greenville. The ten-story rectangular building was constructed in 1925 and replaced the Old Record Building. It was part of a building wave that flourished in Greenville in the 1920s. Designed by Beacham and LeGrand and engineered by J.E. Sirrine and Company, the Chamber of Commerce Building later housed Liberty Life Insurance, and today is a multi-purpose office building. It was listed on the National Register on July 1, 1982.