Falls Cottage/Mary’s Restaurant Stained Glass Ornament

$20.00

A quaint restaurant and party venue at the top of Falls Park

Category:

Description

Built in 1894, Falls Cottage was restored from ruin in 1976 by Carolina Foothills Garden Club in partnership with the city as a gateway to Reedy River Falls Historic Park. It houses a restaurant, an art gallery, and has served as a memorable venue for bridal showers, weddings, and receptions.