Greenville High School Stained Glass Ornament

$20.00

Generations of Greenvillians call this campus home. Go Raiders!

Category:

Description

In 1938 the Greenville Senior High School had a commanding presence atop the hill above Vardry Street. Set on the former site of H.C. Markley’s home, which become Mary Cleveland Elementary School in the 1920’s, the high school was relocated from its site on ‘Prospect Hill’. The three-story, square, yellow brick building with the center courtyard was designed by J.E. Sirrine Co.